Thursday 17 November 2011

Got gear? So do I.

Good kit = comfortable, long lasting  

For my training, this is my basic week to week kit.

Datsusara PGB-03 
This bag is made from hemp and is rated one of the best gear bags for our sport. It has pockets and areas for everything. I filled my bag with everything below and I had heaps of space left for a towel, fresh clothes etc. It even has a 'nasty bag' to put all your post training wet gear in.

Sprawl and Datsusara Fight Shorts
My Sprawl shorts are the my favourite as won my first fight in them. Super comfy, mouth guard pouch and thigh grips. The Datsusara shorts are 100% hemp and 100% awesome. Chris the owner of Datsusara offers the most amazing pre and post sale service. Through your money at him and support hemp and small businesses.

Smai 14oz and Fairtex 5oz gloves
The Smai gloves are a basic leather boxing glove, great for training and sparring. My Fairtex gloves are best for training and even in the ring. Fairtex is a top fight gear brand!

Black Eagle Gi
This is the most comfortable gi I've ever put on for rolling.

Mouth guard and box (cup)
I'd never roll/spar without one in place!

First Aid, vasoline and head gear
Always bring these to class, hopefully not to use them.

Under Armour Rashguards
The only brand that I trust and it lasts. I have 2x short tops, 2x long tops and 2x compression shorts.

Brute knee pads
Great for BJJ, I have a cheap set of non-branded pads in case my brute pads are tooo stinky!

Fairtex shin guards
These neoprene guards are the best! Heaps of pros use them and if you are serious about training so should you!     





No comments:

Post a Comment