Tuesday 6 September 2011

Haters want to hate!

Its been far tooo long.

Work has been too busy.

My training has drizzled to once a week.


TIME TO CHANGE!!!!


I've just signed up to the local gym to get back in shape. I put on a few kg's (currently unfit at 74kgs) of fat while being slack, so I'm aiming to cut back down to 70kg then work my way back to 72kg (fight ready).

Now to get my month of hell over (pulled and tight muscles etc) and get back to fight ready.

Quick core set great for post run with the dog.

Hinge group- + / - numbers depending on your core strength.

Roll backs 15reps
Hip thrust 15reps
Leg lifts 15reps (legs together)
Flutter kicks 15reps each leg

10sec break

Crossed leg crunch 15reps each leg (knee to elbow 'crossed')
Crossed led reach 15reps each leg (reach to opposite ankle)
Oblique crunch 15reps each side
Side leg lifts 15reps each leg
Bicycle tucks 15reps (elbows to knees bicycle style)

10sec break

Tuck crunches 15reps (my team's favourite crunch!!)
Single leg pike crunch 15reps each leg
Pike crunch 15reps
Scissor kick 15reps each leg
Reverse flutter kick go until you collapse (put your hands under your hips to give you balance)

This is a fantastic small work out which as I suggested you can bust out if you have a spare 5 mins or post walk/run/bike ride.

Train hard my friends.Osu!!

Most of Team Shoot, Grapple and Roll (missing Johnnie, Tash, Matt and others)

No comments:

Post a Comment